Sunday, July 29, 2012

Random ish...

Trying to get back in my flow again of blogging on a normal basis. I have some time now and again at my current job that I can write down ideas and have random thoughts brought to the blog world. I missed this , I tell ya, it is therapy for the OCD and over active brains. So allow me to share with you some randomness...

* I got a new job, so far I'm enjoying it.

* Interviewed for a great position, haven't lost total hope, but I'm not thirsty just yet.

* I miss the beach, not a beach, but my favorite one "Commercial Beach" in Lauderdale by the Sea.

*I think some people need to evaluate their lives closely. Can't wait for change if you are doing nothing to change.

*Excited that GOD does make miracles when you truly believe.

* Can't wait for my Canito Lindo to come home!!!

*I have achieved a lot in 31 years. I've tried my best to assist others, I'm still hungry for more in myself.

* I will never allow myself to get back to where I was in the past, That shit hurt my head and confidence. "Bitch Please, Bayby Bye" (that's just for you)

* I have real friends and I miss them. fuck these sideline hoes, joking but nah fo' reals. I miss my true blue, ride or die, clutch homies. LOL

* I got my desk moved at work and even though being in GP is nice, I get to utilize my people skills and all, I prefer the corner I was in before.

*I like meeting new people, but there is something about cubicle friendships and call center dramas that makes me not want new friends. Bad , I know.

* I guess I really got used to being alone and doing my own thing in Florida that transition is difficult.

* For 3 years, I did school and me. Learned to work with dead people and evidence. Real convosare hard when you don't care. lol, am I an asshole?

* I did meet and like the people I trained with that we learned together bond is priceless.

* I am thinking more about Counseling, teaching, advising and forensic investigations lately. I miss actually helping people as opposssed to just providing info.

* I'm gonna miss my big brother and my little munchkins when they move to Houston!

* I love this man sitting next to me at home right now.

and that was the randomness I came up with last week at work....



1 comment:

  1. You have a lot on your mind girlie! I love it! and I so agree with you on cubicle friendships and call center drama, I know the feeling...lol. Wish you all the best in your new job babes.

    ReplyDelete